Sunday, October 12, 2014

ONE YEAR!!

Well, this week was a big week!! Sister Clark and I finally hit our year mark! Which means we only have 6 months left in our missions. Which means that time is going by soooo fast over here.


Sister Wilwand and Sister Clark celebrate ONE YEAR in the mission!




And we also had another little surprise yesterday as well! Congratulations to my trainee, Sister Bugtong! She just got called to be a trainer next transfer. I'm super excited for her! She is going to be great. And since she is my child in the mission, this means I'll have a grandchild here! (Weird missionary lingo - your trainee is your "child" and your trainee's trainee is your "grandchild."  They had similar vernacular in Matthew's Scotland/Ireland mission, so it must have widespread usage.)


Sister Bugtong is a little overwhelmed after the phone call telling her she will be training!

This week was also really great because we got to watch General Conference!! We pretty lived at the stake center this weekend when we watched conference, and it was so awesome! If you haven't gotten to watch it all, go watch all of the sessions. ALL of them. And take questions with you. When I watched conference, I had a few questions, and they were all answered. No joke. It was the coolest thing ever. There were even some questions I had that you wouldn't think would be in general conference, but they were there anyway. It was the coolest thing ever.

Everything else is going so great out here! I love this area, but unfortunately, it looks like I'll probably be leaving. Which stinks, because we have some really good potentially progressing investigators that we've recently found. But I know that Sister Bugtong will take good care of them. She is a fantastic missionary, and this are is going to progress so much with her leading it. I'm excited to hear all about it.

I think that's about it. Exciting things are happening over here!! I hope you all are doing ok!!

Mahal ko kayo!

Sister Wilwand

No comments:

Post a Comment